The Home Search Journey
Understand client needs and develop a property search specification
- Familiarisation of chosen property area(s)
- Research and preview suitable properties
- Shortlist properties and accompany client to viewings
- Develop a purchase/tenancy negotiation strategy
- Liaise with agents and solicitors to agree a move-in date
- At Move-In
- Attend the inventory and/or check-in day.
- Orientation of local area & Settle-in services (e.g. registration with Dr’s etc.)
Added Value Services *
- Local knowledge to support house choice, such as schools/nurseries, local facilities, services and transport links. Signposting to tradesmen and other specialists who can make your move go smoothly.
- Local information packs tailored to the needs of each client.
* included in the search programmes and up to 3 months post move-in date
- Chaperone service – I can accompany your spouse/partner to appointments and/or days out to help develop confidence and establish personal networks.
- Organise your move – I can even help with the packing.
- Stand alone inventories – providing the benefit of an independent ‘eye’.